Meet Brad W. Ray, DDS, FRCD(C)
Dr. Ray is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists Canada in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, FRCD(C). He completed his specialty training in oral and maxillofacial surgery at McGill University in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Dr. Ray is a faculty lecturer and teaches students in the clinical undergraduate oral surgery department at McGill University School of Dentistry. He is on staff at the University of Vermont Health Network – CVPH. He is an active member of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, the Canadian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and the International Team of Implantology. Dr. Ray frequently attends oral and maxillofacial surgery and dental implant conferences as well as continuing education courses, in order to stay up-to-date in advances in the oral and maxillofacial surgery specialty.
In his free time Dr. Ray enjoys spending time with his family, enjoying the outdoors, traveling, sports and his dog, Dre. Dr. Ray and his wife Diana, who is also a dentist, are an active part of the Plattsburgh Community.
“For North Country residents who are looking for a bright young oral and maxillo-facial surgeon with excellent training and great bedside manner, I highly recommend this young man” – Dr. Martin T. Tyler DDS, Diplomate ABOM, FRCD-C (Jay, NY resident)
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency, McGill University; Montreal, QC
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery training in all aspects of head and neck surgery with emphasis on orthognathic surgery, trauma, head and neck pathology, dental implants and dentoalveolar surgery.
Chief Resident General Practice Residency, University of British Columbia; Vancouver, BC
Clinical and administrative responsibilities within the GPR residency program. Primary focus of his inovlement was in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. He completed an externship in Head and Neck Oncology in Birmingham, UK
General Practice Residency, University of British Columbia; Vancouver, BC
Completion of General Practice Residency Hospital Dentistry training in treating medically compromised patients and dentoalveolar trauma. Participated in community outreach dental treatment programs in British Columbia, Vietnam and Cambodia.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency – McGill University – Montreal, QC Canada
- General Practice Residency – University of British Columbia – Vancouver, BC Canada
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – University of Iowa – Iowa City, IA USA
- Bachelor of Arts (Biology/Pre-Medical Sciences) – Augustana College – Rock Island, IL USA
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (American Board Certification)
- Fellowship in Royal College of Dentists of Canada (Canadian Board Certification)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Traumatic Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- New York General Anesthesia Certification